8. Socialise the puppies and provide written advice, in the Puppy Sales Wallet,
on continuation of socialisation, exercise and future training.
9. Provide written advice on feeding and worming programmes in the Puppy Sales
10. Provide written advice on the immunization measures taken in the Puppy Sales
11. Provide reasonable post-sales telephone advice.
12. Inform buyers of the requirements and the recommendations that apply to the
Kennel Club of India’s Accredited Breeders and as well as the existence of the
13. Draw up a contract of sale for each puppy and provide a copy in the Puppy
In addition to the above requirements, it is recommended that Accredited Breeders
1.Make sure that whelping facilities accord with good practice.
2.The contract of sales should clearly lay out to the buyer the nature and
details of any guarantee given (e.g. time limit) and or any provisions for
refund or return and replacement of puppy.The contract should be signed and
dated by both breeder and purchaser, showing that both have agreed to these
3.Commit to help, if necessary, with the re-homing of a dog, for whatever
reason, throughout the dog’s lifetime if possible.